[Snort-users] snort/ACID/MySQL

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Wed Mar 27 05:35:04 EST 2002

Dushyanth:

Thank you.

So this statement would be working on the global mysql user tables?

I may have done much the same by hand yesterday; one annoyance has
been that the mysqlaccess utility doesn't seem to work, so I've been
tweaking things from the mysql prompt..

I shall try this.

- John
--
In those days, you could not buy a $2000 200MHz Pentium server.