[Snort-users] snort paging

Mike_Sands at ...5033... Mike_Sands at ...5033...
Wed Mar 27 04:45:05 EST 2002

You can also use a tool like demarc (www.demarc.org) to send off email
alerts so you are all set as long as your pager is capable of receiving
email pages.

Mike Sands
Security / Network Engineer
Element K
'the knowledge catalyst'
www.elementk.com

"Even paranoids have enemies" - unknown

                    Scott Nursten
                    <scottn at ...4526...>                  To:     Jon Ottar Runde <jorunde at ...5394...>,
                    Sent by:                             <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                    snort-users-admin at ...635...        cc:
                    eforge.net
                                                         Subject:     Re: [Snort-users] snort paging

                    03/27/2002 03:31 AM

Of course, you could just use grep & any generic paging software hooked up
to a modem. ;)

Regards,

Scott