[Snort-users] bad priority messages

Scott Nursten scott.nursten at ...5383...
Tue Mar 26 23:54:49 EST 2002

Picked this thread up midway, so forgive me if this makes little to no
sense, but what did you have the configure time options set to (ie.
--prefix, --sysconf etc etc).

If you've already been down this path, ignore me and I'll shut up :)

Regards,

Scott