[Snort-users] Snort dies after a few days.

Bill McCarty bmccarty at ...5196...
Mon Mar 25 10:39:13 EST 2002

Oops! My eyes, brain, or both are becoming too feeble to distinguish
__int8_t from __u_int8_t. So, the problem is something other than what I
suggested. The fix works, but I don't recommend it as a permanent change to
/usr/include/sys/types.h.

If I find time, I'll investigate further with a view to determining the
REAL problem.