[Snort-users] Snort dies after a few days.

Emilio Mira emial at ...4389...
Mon Mar 25 09:31:17 EST 2002

I'm currently using kernel 2.4.18 and updated libpcap to 0.7.1 (last
version if I'm not wrong) cause problems with ATM.

In any case I'll try to get more info with a debugging-enabled snort.

Regards.

--
Emilio Mira
e-mail:		emial at ...4389...