[Snort-users] bad priority messages

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Sun Mar 24 17:49:03 EST 2002

Mipam:

Is the snort.conf file, and the classification.config file, in the
same directory?

Chances are good your answer is "yes"

hmm..

Maybe try specifying the full path to classification.config in
snort.conf; and specify the full path to snort.conf on the command
line...

- John
--
The weirdest thing about Window$ is that it's so opaque