[Snort-users] FYI: snort.org moving

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Sat Mar 23 19:06:03 EST 2002

Snort.org and sourcefire.com are currently hosted in my basement on a
T-1 behind some fairly serious OpenBSD firewalling. :)

Snort.org and sourcefire.com are moving to the new Sourcefire data
closet (i.e. the office) where the risk of cat-initiated downtime is
greatly reduced (and we'll have the entire infrastructure moved off of a
single 15-amp circuit as well).

     -Marty