AW: [Snort-users] barnyard 0.1.5 - where?

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Thu Mar 21 22:22:03 EST 2002

You might take a look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/barnyard/ but I've
seen nothing about 0.1.5. In cvs there is something like 0.1.0beta5.

BTW: Marty, Brian: You might update information about the location of
barnyard and where to find the mailinglists (BUGS, INSTALL)

HTH,
Sandro