[Snort-users] How to install LibNetNT

SkatFiend at ...661... SkatFiend at ...661...
Thu Mar 21 13:48:07 EST 2002

Thanks for the help all. I did some clean up, updated to ACID b21, and a
scandisk to correct a few disk errors, bounced the box and up it came without
the memory error I was getting b4, go figure, don't know what the problem
was. I'm using a copy of LibNetNT from Eeye and it seems to be fine now.

Maybe it was just having a bad hair day ;)

Thanks again, Cliff