[Snort-users] Snort and ACID (multiple sensors)

Rohit Raju rohit49 at ...131...
Thu Mar 21 06:22:04 EST 2002

Hi,

      I have Snort running at the entry points into my Co.'s two
geographically separated intranets...both logging into their respective
MySQL databases. I use ACID to monitor the alerts. My question is, can i
monitor both those sensors using a single ACID interface?
      ...in other words, how do i add another sensor to my ACID console?

                                                   Regards,
                                                   Rohit Raju, CISSP.
                                                   Network Security
Engineer,