[Snort-users] Snort / Demarc Binary Missing?

Kevin L Pawloski kpawloski at ...5338...
Wed Mar 20 13:45:10 EST 2002

I've gotten Snort 1.8.4b to work with Demarc sort of. However whenever I
go and validate and rulesets I get the following error.

Snort binary does not exist or is not executable at specified location.

I checked the conf file for Demarc and it is pointing at the right
binary. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kevin

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!