[snort-users] snortdb schema update

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Tue Mar 19 15:52:03 EST 2002

I try to keep the version number of the schema consistent across all databases.
 There was a small change in the Oracle database script hence v105.  However,
for Postgresql and MySQL there were no changes.

Upgrading via the suggested SQL (UPDATE schema SET vseq=105) on these databases
is recommended.

cheers,
Roman