[Snort-users] Snort183 -A unsock -- part deux

Dr. Richard W. Tibbs ccamp at ...4532...
Tue Mar 19 09:56:04 EST 2002

Yes, winsock.h solves the problem in my ssocket prog.. Thanks.
I had recieved some incorrect info on unixsock working under windows in
a previous thread.

In trying to compile snort itself, I am still seeing some problems.Just
opening the .dsw file and hitting build gets about 65 errors.
Is it possible that the win32 project file under the SNORT_1_8 tag and the
win32 project file in the snort 1.8.3 tar file are different?