[snort-users] snortdb schema update

Mark Vevers mark at ...5096...
Tue Mar 19 07:37:04 EST 2002

(Sorry if this has been answered already - I get this on digest..)
Sandro,

What db are you using?  As far as I can see from the CVS the only
change to the MySQL schema from 104 -> 105 was the version change
which had to change to keep in line with the changes made for other
db's (Roman please correct me if I am wrong!)

I just did:
    mysql> UPDATE schema SET vseq=105;

And now my schema matches - ;-)

Mark

--
Mark Vevers.    mark at ...5096... / mvevers at ...5097...
Internet Backbone Engineering Team