[Snort-users] Unique alerts for searched time periods in ACID?

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Mon Mar 18 16:53:17 EST 2002

In order to get the unique alerts from a list of search results:

1.  Search with the appropriate criteria

2.  In the upper-right hand corner will be a box labelled "Summary Statistics".
 Click on the "Unique Alerts" link.

Roman