[Snort-users] snort on an old FreeBSD box (builds but won't run)

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Mar 18 07:32:10 EST 2002

That's really weird, try it without the -I option.  From the error message
it looks like it's trying to go into readback mode (like you had used the -r
switch).  Try just snort -v and see what happens.

     -Marty