[Snort-users] -STABLE branch temporarily broken in CVS...

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Sun Mar 17 17:48:28 EST 2002

I'm working on the PAWS feature in stream4 but I've decided to go home to
work it, so I'm checking my current mods into CVS which aren't
tested/functional.  That being the case, if you try to check out CVS
tonight/tomorrow and it's not working/compiling, that's why. :)

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - Founder/CEO, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)290-1616