[Snort-users] Libnet Installation Problem

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...652...
Fri Mar 15 20:50:02 EST 2002

LibNetNT.DLL should come with your Snort distribution. If not, it is
definitely included in the CVS tree of Snort. In
/win32/Win32-Libraries/libnet is where you find the DLL. Just copy the
DLL into your winnt/system32 folder. That's all you need to install
LibNet.

Regards,
Frank