[Snort-users] Snort SNMP Variables are not consistent?

Vjay LaRosa vjayl at ...3331...
Fri Mar 15 13:20:15 EST 2002

O.Kay,

I give up. I guess nobody else that sends SNMP traps with snort has
noticed this. If any one knows why it is doing
this I would appreciate it. Or at least if someone else sees the same
thing let me know.

vjl