[Snort-users] snort DB clean

Claudiu Ionescu jones at ...3634...
Fri Mar 15 06:27:04 EST 2002

At the extreme you can drop the database and create it again:).... just add few lines
at the begining of the create_database script. For mySQL would be something like :

DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS snort;
CREATE DATABASE snort;
GRANT INSERT,SELECT on snort.* to snortuser at ...274...;
USE snort;
 here the original create_mysql