[Snort-users] Snort183 -A unsock on W2K

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...381...
Thu Mar 14 19:33:06 EST 2002

Pcap.h is distributed with libpcap, and more appropriately in this case
the winpcap source distributions too.

The snort Win32 instaler does not include the code or the components to
compile snort.  The advice to download the code from CVS seems
the be the best bet (which as said also includes a version of this
header file).  There is a windows/gui port of cvs called
wincvs you can use on a Windows environment to achieve this.
Googe will find it for you :-).

cheers,
--dr

--