[Snort-users] Gone - Snort web site problem?

bthaler at ...2720... bthaler at ...2720...
Thu Mar 14 11:21:16 EST 2002

Or, it could be the NSA temporarily breaking the connection while they installed their fiber tap.....
I mean Verizon was doing maintenance....

Just kidding, Marty.  Thanks for a great product.

Reminds me of the time a ship "accidentally" slashed the main trunk going into AU, killing 70% of the access for the whole country.

Sincerely,

Brad T.
Technical Support
WebStream Internet Solutions

brad at ...2720...
http://www.webstream.net
(888) 932-2333 Toll-Free
(954) 730-7127 Local
(954) 733-7067 Fax
(954) 730-7405 Help Desk

This communication contains proprietary business information and
may contain confidential information. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately destroy, discard,
or erase this communication.