[Snort-users] Gone - Snort web site problem?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Thu Mar 14 11:08:08 EST 2002

Verizon decided to celebrate the solstice a week early this year by giving
us a lovely routing loop this morning.  While it was appreciated, we asked
them to remove it so that we could get back on the net... ;)

     -Marty