[Snort-users] List

spyguy703 spyguy703 at ...131...
Thu Mar 14 10:32:22 EST 2002

I am hoping we can all put this aside, yet learn something from it. If
you have not read all of the posts on this subject, go back and read.
(started out with a win32 support question)

I must also agree with Mike Poort and J. Craig Woods. Marty and the team
devoted a lot of free spare time developing what has become one of the
most successful examples of open-source software and I support them
100%. If I knew how to code, I would contribute also. Instead I just ask
my dopey questions, but I don't think I made anyone get drunk ;).

PS. I met Marty at the SANS Intrusion Detection Systems track in
Monterey, CA. I got to hear him speak for a full day on Snort and he
even helped me out with some problems I had in the excercises. He really
is a down to earth guy and very sincere about helping the community.
Please continue developing snort! Everyone in my group loves it.

Andrew is a nice guy too, but I fear he has problems at airport metal
detectors. (piercings all over) ;) JK!