[Snort-users] Newbie needs help!!!

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Wed Mar 13 08:22:03 EST 2002

At 8:48 PM -0500 3/12/02, McCammon, Keith wrote:
>1) No.
>2) Yes.

To elaborate on Keith's reply to #2 here.  time-modules is needed.
Everything in 'include' is needed except for the SISR stuff, which
you need only if you are using SISR.  You don't need the CGI stuff
(in fact you don't even need a web server), but you won't have access
to certain functionality such as annotations, "fresh grab" and SISR.
-- Jim