[Snort-users] Snort+flexresp

Sonika Malhotra sonikam at ...4044...
Tue Mar 12 22:06:06 EST 2002

Roel,
    Thanks for this detail explanation.Does this indicate that in every( WAN )
case where the delay is more ,the possibility of RST packet, generated by snort,
reaching the other end increases? That is if the no. of hops are more, it is more
likely that the snort terminates the connection.But in any case it is not
guaranteed!..

Regds:-
sm