[Snort-users] Finding a Win32 Snort - Thank you.

Djinn D'Angel djinn at ...4296...
Tue Mar 12 19:32:12 EST 2002

All,
Thank you for everyone's support on resolving my Snort question. After
receiving many emailed suggestions, I have been able to install a plain old
Snort for Windows without a GUI. Again, thanks.
Djinn