[Snort-users] Newbie needs help!!!

Tue Mar 12 17:50:02 EST 2002

1) No.
2) Yes.
3) You don't "link" anything.  And no.

Sorry to be short, but everything that you asked is spelled out clear as
day in the documentation.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: lsd kuyeh
	Sent: Tue 3/12/2002 7:40 PM
	To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: [Snort-users] Newbie needs help!!!

	Dear all Snort-users,

	I would like to ask a few question regarding
	SnortSnarf.

	1. I am using SnortSnarf and Apache, do I need to
	install other programs such as PHP or mySQL?

	2. Is all components like time-modules ....compulsory
	to make my SnortSnarf running?

	3. How can I link my SnortSnarf with Apache? Do this
	two programs need to be in the same directory?

	Confused,
	Sean.