[Snort-users] center alert

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Mon Mar 11 14:47:04 EST 2002

Hi loong,

You may want to take a look at ACID, which allows you to monitor alerts
from several machines by interfacing with a single database.  Demarc's
PureSecure should suit your needs as well.  It provides additional
functionality, such as rule management and detailed sensor statistics.

ACID  : http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/
DEMARC: http://www.demarc.com/

Happy Snorting!

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant