[Snort-users] Display MAC addresses in Snort?

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Fri Mar 8 14:47:23 EST 2002

Hi Paul,

Add -e to the command line:

-e     Display/log the link layer packet headers.

That will add the MAC address in addition to the IP Address.  Hopefully
that will be sufficient.

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant