[Snort-users] Finding a Win32 Snort

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Fri Mar 8 13:55:12 EST 2002

You don't need IDS center at all..

Install winpcap; install snort for Win32; run from a DOS box.

Simply configure with a text editor. (heh.. problem is, without a GUI
fronted that has checkboxes and all, you *really* need to know *how*
to cofigure snort...)

Works great: less filling.

HTH..

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?