[Snort-users] Finding a Win32 Snort

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Fri Mar 8 13:25:04 EST 2002

Hello Djinn,

You don't necessarily need to use IDSCenter.  It's simply a front end (A
good one at that IMO).  You can open the command line terminal up and
run it from there.  Take a look at the documentation to find a way to
use it that works well for you.

http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/

Kind Regards,

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant