[Snort-users] Port scan request

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Thu Mar 7 19:57:02 EST 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 08:59:42PM -0500, Jason Aarons wrote:
> I figure I would get some skeptics, how does one prove ownership on the
> net anyhow?  Pull out my Microsoft Passport <grin>?

I would think that the real answer would be that no responsible person
would ever respond to a post like you first made...

...of course, no responsible person should have made the request in
the first place.

Is that IP a throw-away?

Do you intend to keep it for any extended time/real purpose?

It's a massive misconception to think that the only people reading
this list are honest...

I wish you luck.

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?