[Snort-users] Snort logging and the home network

Bill McCarty bmccarty at ...5196...
Wed Mar 6 15:43:03 EST 2002

Yes, that section of the snort user's manual ss where I got the idea to add
the -h to the command line. It seems that I understand the syntax and
semantics of snort correctly.

The mystery I'm left with is, why did snort work okay for some time without
the -h and then decide to insist on it? I suppose that, so long as snort is
working, I shouldn't fret.

Thanks to all, and especially to Keith and Erek!

--On Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:28 PM -0800 Erek Adams