[Snort-users] SnortSnarf for Windows Complains of Inability t o Find JulianDay.pm

Robinson, Eric R. erobinson at ...5206...
Wed Mar 6 14:24:07 EST 2002

Michael,

>I am in fact NOT referring to any file located on Snort.org.
>They are OBSOLETE.

Whew. Nice to know I'm not *quite* as dense as they made me feel.

>Go to our site and grab the latest and if you encounter a
>problem let me know and I will debug it.

Will do. Thanks.

>>I think I've just been told to RTFWS. :-)
>
> Not sure what the WS means...

"Read the fine [web site]." (Did you hear that dull thud? It was the sound
of a joke hitting the floor and failing to explode.)

--Eric