[Snort-users] SnortSnarf for Wiodows Complains of Inability to Find JulianDay.p l

Paul Farley Paul.Farley at ...5111...
Mon Mar 4 13:35:03 EST 2002

Eric,

The problem appears to be that you do not have the Time::JulianDay
module for perl.  I'm not sure why, but if you are running the
ActiveState perl for Windows, you can install it by running the
following command:

"ppm install Time-modules "

PPM is the Perl package Manger, and it will go out and locate that
module, download it and install it.

Regards,

Paul Farley
EventLevel, Inc.