[Snort-users] tarball of ArachNIDS available

Nibar Anonymous novalupo at ...131...
Fri Mar 1 16:58:04 EST 2002

  Ace <ace_wizard at ...131...> wrote: So Phil, if I could be so presumptuous as to oversimplify your question:

What legal rights do convicted crimminals exercise regarding intellectual
property over which they a) have copyright protection, or b) do not have
copyright protection?

I don't know - about the rights -OR- the copyright status. Just trying to
clarify the question...

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Phil Wood
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:48 AM
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] tarball of ArachNIDS available

Legal question. So, what's the deal if the creater/owner of a web based
database is unavailable to say yes or no to someone else who decides to
"publish" the database? Apparently, the owner had already said no in at
least one instance prior to becoming unavailable.

--
Phil Wood, cpw at ...440...

Snort-users list archive:

Snort-users list archive: