[Snort-users] New to snort

Robert Ayers raa at ...5179...
Fri Mar 1 08:22:15 EST 2002

First let me start off by saying that I just started using SNORT. I'm
using the latest release of Snort for Windows, version 1.83. I am
getting what appear to be log files that I can't read. I am having a
hard time finding a program that will read them. Can anyone tell me what
switches that I should be using to eliminate this type of log file? The
files are named like this; snort-0215 at ...5180... Can someone point me in
the right direction of the program that I could use to interpret them?

TIA

Rob