[Snort-users] Network traffic forwarder (hardware device)

Lee, Mike (BlackBoard Support) MLee at ...6201...
Fri Jun 28 12:40:21 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,

            I know some of you have told me this before, but I am asking
again.  Can you send me a URL of a company that makes a device which
forwards (actually duplicates) the network traffic.  I saw one before, it
has one RJ-45 input and two outputs; one to say your firewall and the other
to a snort machine.  I need one of these so I can see all of the nasty port
scans on my snort box before they hit my netfilter firewall, which drops
scans before snort can take effect.
            Thanks in advance.

Mike