[Snort-users] SNORT GUI

Kistler Ueli iuk at ...1171...
Thu Jun 27 10:24:07 EDT 2002

Just released IDScenter 1.09 beta 2 some days ago. It's for Windows
platforms only though.. Download: www.packx.net.

Some information about Beta 2.1: i'm currently adding an editor for
rulesets. If you should have found any bugs in IDScenter 1.09 beta 2
please mail me (eclipse[at]packx.net). I think i'll add a complete Snort
rule creation GUI which supports all Snort rule parameters.

Regards,
  Ueli Kistler
  eclipse[at]packx.net
  www.packx.net