[Snort-users] Lost in the config file and searchable archives

Ross Draper rossd at ...6156...
Thu Jun 27 00:14:03 EDT 2002

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:56:31 -0500
From: "K. A. Steensma" <keith at ...6181...>
Subject: [Snort-users] Lost in the config file

 ...<snip>

Am I missing something or is there no 'search' feature in the mailing
list archieves at Geocrawler? I really feel like a novice (which I
really am when it comes to Snort).

...<snip>

Hi ya

I had the same problem myself with wanting to fully search the list before
posting.

Try using http://search.securepoint.com/ it has a searchable version of several
mailing list inc. snort.

Good Luck!

Kind Regards

Ross

GWR on the Web

http://www.koko.com		http://www.classicfm.com

http://www.corefreshhits.com	                http://www.planetrock.com

http://www.opusonline.co.uk                 http://www.gwrgroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it is confidential
and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and
unauthorised use. If you are not the intended recipient, any  use, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
message or its attachments (if any) is prohibited and may be unlawful.

We will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result
of the use of the internet to transmit information by or to GWR Group plc.