[Snort-users] Snort / SnortSnarf question about packet capture filenames

K. A. Steensma keith at ...6181...
Wed Jun 26 14:30:04 EDT 2002

I just created a file by the name of 'TCP:123.456.789' and then accessed
it via a Samba share.  The filename 'in Windows Explorer' shows as
'TCP12~6_.789'.  Wouldn't this be acceptable?