[Snort-users] snort-mysql installation - not logging

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Wed Jun 26 07:48:01 EDT 2002

Your command line options are probably overiding the configuration file.  See
Question #B-1 of the snort database FAQ:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortdb/snortdb_faq.html

Roman