[Snort-users] OpenBSD, snort, Two nic's outside network

Robert Schwartz robert at ...5775...
Mon Jun 24 08:28:03 EDT 2002

Did you install a new binary release before restoring files?  If so is
that release the same version as you had in your backups?

> would presume nothing had changed, but wrong.  The network

If it's the same version as the previous install then nothing has
changed in /etc.  If it's a newer version then check the OpenBSD upgrade
mini-faq on the FAQ page of their web site before merging the contents
of /etc.