[Snort-users] Snort Interfaces problem (Win32)

Paul J. Smith pjsmith at ...6161...
Mon Jun 24 05:07:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of Snort for Windows from the snort.org
site, but am unable to get it to recognize my interface.  Libpcap is OK.
Windump etc can see the interfaces OK.  I did some searching on the web
and found that it appears to be a known problem.  Something about buffer
sizes and the new libpcap needing to be re-compiled into the binary.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a newer version of the binary with
this mod that I could download?

Many thanks,

Paul Smith

This email or attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Microtech Limited.

This email has been scanned for viruses by MailSafe.  For more infomation please visit http://www.microtech.co.gg/mailSafe