[Snort-users] OT queries on acid in confusion...

Jon Quiros sysadmin at ...6132...
Wed Jun 19 06:55:05 EDT 2002

Duh...!  thanks for pointing that out (and the FAQ's been awesome other times
too).
I added "register_globabls = on" and "register_argc_argv = on" to php.ini but
recently archived a ton of data so i'll throw some in or check in a few days.
John you might want to give that a fly...  I'll repost if it didn't straighten
things out but somehow I think it will.

Thanks for the replies Roman and John!

Jon Quirós

"cuda sworn my glasses are around here somewhere...hmmm,  i'm wearing them...."