[Snort-users] Snort and ACID on separate systems?

Djinn D'Angel djinn at ...4296...
Tue Jun 18 13:53:10 EDT 2002

I have been running Snort in my environment for quite some time and using
Snortsnarf as a psudo-reporting mechanism. I want to move to using ACID for
reports and database storage of alerts, but I also want to be able to have
Snort and ACID running on separate systems. I have not been able to find
any good documentation on implementing Snort and ACID in this way. Can
someone make a suggestion where I might look?
Thanks,
Djinn