[Snort-users] Problem emailing alerts from ACID

Robin Brown robin_brown at ...6115...
Tue Jun 18 06:08:09 EDT 2002

I seem to remember initially having a similar issue.  I ended up using
this in php.ini:

sendmail_path =/usr/lib/sendmail -t

-Robin

Message: 3
From: "Bradley, Paul" <paulb at ...4318...>
To: "'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'"
	 <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE:  [Snort-users] Problem emailing alerts from ACID
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:29:36 -0600

Thanks for your replies...As stated in my original message, RedHat 7.2
is
the OS running on the box.  Sendmail IS installed the on machine.  I can
send mail form the command line from the machine with no problems.  I
have
checked the ACID FAQ's and all it states is to place the full path to
sendmail in the php.ini file.

Paul