[Snort-users] Problem emailing alerts from ACID

Bradley, Paul paulb at ...4318...
Mon Jun 17 19:34:03 EDT 2002

Thanks for your replies...As stated in my original message, RedHat 7.2 is
the OS running on the box.  Sendmail IS installed the on machine.  I can
send mail form the command line from the machine with no problems.  I have
checked the ACID FAQ's and all it states is to place the full path to
sendmail in the php.ini file.

Paul