[Snort-users] Testing tools

Marnix Petrarca Marnix at ...6100...
Sun Jun 16 16:20:04 EDT 2002

Hi,

attached (as .zip) is the latest comment from Dug himself on Fragroute, and its
download
location. Mind you, Dug's email speaks of a trojan having been present in
FragRoute, and
also comments on where the correct and clean versions are available.

One big recommendation: ALWAYS check the MD5 sums that come with the files, and
preferably use a binary with a gooid MD5.

This won't help you of course if they also replaced the MD5, of course ;-)

http://monkey.org/~dugsong/fragroute/

Good luck,

Marnix

DaemonLabs Network Security